As a trusted supplier of Markforged 3D Printers, Innova Systems will be hosting a series of exclusive ‘Make & Munch’ events at our Cambridge and Bromsgrove offices taking a look at the world of additive manufacturing.
During these exclusive sessions, you will:
- Discover the Markforged ‘Digital Forge’
- Get insights in how to design for additive manufacturing (DFAM)
- Hear how customers are utilising the technology today
- See the Markforged 3D printers in action
- Handle/review sample parts produced using Markforged-exclusive materials
- Munch! With lunch provided by us
Entry is free, but spaces are limited to just 10 per session, so click on your preferred date/location below to secure your Eventbrite ticket now!
- June 15th, 2022, Cambridge (12:00 – 14:00) – Book now!
- July 14th, 2022, Bromsgrove ( 11:00 – 13:00) – Book now!
- August 10th, 2022, Cambridge (12:00 – 14:00) – Book now!
- September 15th, 2022, Bromsgrove ( 11:00 – 13:00) – Book now!
To find out more, contact Ed Hawkins, Markforged Business Development Director at Innova Systems. Tel: 01223 200690 | Mob: 07799 436307 | email: email@example.com
Markforged was founded in 2013 on the belief that additive manufacturing can transform how entire industries operate. Their Digital Forge platform of software, hardware and materials continues to make that possible.