Sales executive – CAD software solutions.
SOLIDWORKS is the leader in 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology, empowering product design teams with intuitive, high performance software that is easy to use, and provides the freedom to design products with real competitive advantage. SOLIDWORKS Corporation has grown rapidly in the last 10 years and is enjoying accelerated sales growth in the UK.
Innova Systems are a key SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller looking to expand its sales team to sell SOLIDWORKS products in Eastern England, North London / North M25 and the south east and East Midlands. This position is suitable for experienced sales people and also for those looking to start a career within sales. Full training will be given, but the attitude and desire to succeed in a tough competitive marketplace will ensure your application is successful.
- Building a Pipeline and Forecast of New Business within a specific region
- Accurate Forecasting to Innova Sales Management
- Identifying new prospects by research and cold calling to gain appointments
- Holding customer meetings, identifying business issues and ‘pain points’
- Handling customer objections and closing business
- Building and running marketing campaigns in your region
- Liaise with our technical consultants to prepare and discuss customer presentation demos on products tailored towards the industry sector
- Keeping abreast with the industry and technology by attending seminar and conferences with the vendor
- Self sufficient by managing own daily, weekly activity and reporting on weekly basis
- Attend team/management meetings when required with update on sales activity and training
- Based from the Innova Cambridge office but may require some working from home
- Ideally the candidate will have direct sales experience with a proven track record. However, candidates with a technical background and looking for a sales career will also be considered
- Experience of selling/working into the mechanical design, manufacturing, production industry is required. Generally we find people wishing to make a career in sales with this experience are better candidates
- Solutions Sales – getting access to decision makers, identifying business issues, objection handling, negotiation and closing – Working on your own initiative
- Pipeline and forecast management i.e. managing targets to meet your numbers by month end
- Communication/Presentation skills – good verbal, written and formal presentation/communication
- Personality – highly sales driven, a real go getter, energetic, good impact, resilient, intellect, patiently tenacious
- Self managing skills – accountable, responsible and self sufficient, multi-tasker
- Experience of working with vendors or distribution
- Team player: builds strong relationships with technical consultants to prepare customer presentations/demos
A base salary of between £20,000 and £30,000 is available. The higher base will attract the candidates who are more experienced and who meet the ideal parts of our criteria. Car allowance/company car dependent on the individual, phone and laptop are provided. Six month probationary period. On target earnings should produce an additional £10,000 in the first year and £20,000 in year two. Commission is uncapped and higher earnings are achievable.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to submit a CV
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES