How much do you know about 3D printing?
We’re pleased to announce Innova systems are holding a series of informal, but informative 3D Experience seminars across 5 different venues until April 8th. During each 2 hour session (morning or afternoon), we will be showcasing the current state of the art in digital design and prototyping, showing you the latest version of SOLIDWORKS, running SOLIDWORKS on Apple Mac’s and showcasing the 5th Generation Makerbot 3D printers and scanners.
Join us to find out more about:
- The history, current position and future of 3D CAD, printing and scanning technology
- How to take an idea from concept to reality, including…
- 3D Design
- Testing your design virtually
- How to reverse-engineer a product using 3D CAD, 3D scanning and 3D printing
- How 3D printing works
- How much 3D printing costs
- What 3D printers are available to you
- How to take a 3D CAD file into a 3D printer
We will have representatives from both SOLIDWORKS and Makerbot, the world leaders in 3D printing, on hand to show you how the technology works, how it plugs into your existing workflows and CAD set ups, how much the technology costs and how easy it is set up and implement the technology at your own offices.
We will also have the machines running throughout the session, so you can see them in action along with many samples that we have printed for customers and ourselves.
Tickets are very limited for every event, so book early to avoid disappointment! Order your FREE ticket here.
Any questions about the events? Please feel free to contact us – we’ll be happy to help!