Join us for a special 3D Experience seminar at The Kingsway Hall Hotel in London.
During each 2 hour session (10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm), we will be showcasing the current state of the art in digital design and prototyping, running you through the latest version of SOLIDWORKS, running SOLIDWORKS on Mac’s and showcasing the 5th Generation Makerbot 3D printers and scanners.
We’ll show you:
· The history, current position and future of 3D CAD, printing and scanning technology
· How to take an idea from concept to reality, including…
· 3D Design
· Testing your design virtually
· How to reverse-engineer a product using 3D CAD, 3D scanning and 3D printing
· How 3D printing works How much 3D printing costs
· What 3D printers are available
· How to take a 3D CAD file into a 3D printer
We will have representatives from both SOLIDWORKS and Makerbot, the world leaders in 3D printing, on hand to show you how the technology works, how it plugs into your existing workflows and CAD set ups, how much the technology costs and how easy it is set up and implement the technology at your own offices.
We will also have the machines running throughout the session so you can see them in action along with many samples that we have printed for customers and ourselves.
Click the button below to book your place.