During our SOLIDWORKS intro and hands on session at Baylis House, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3PB, you will discover how to:
- Work with AutoCAD data to create 3D Models and Assemblies in SOLIDWORKS
- Create detailed drawings from your models, make changes and see how everything stays up to date
- Carry out stress analysis quickly and easily
- Produce engineering documentation at the click of a button
- Market your products using photorealistic rendering and animations
- Design better products that are more cost effective to produce
Our informal seminars are with groups of like-minded engineers and are extremely productive sessions. Certainly well worth a few hours of your time.
You will then have the opportunity to use SOLIDWORKS yourself, and to experience how easy the software is to use and learn.
Weigh the evidence and see for yourself how SOLIDWORKS 2019 can help you work smarter and faster every day.
SOLIDWORKS 2019 seminar timetable:
|11:00 – 11:05||Introduction to SOLIDWORKS|
|11:05 – 12:45||Demonstration|
|12:45 – 13:00||Summary / Q&A|
|13:00 – 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 – 15:00||Hands-on|