Join us at the SOLIDWORKS in your industry: Sheetmetal & Fabrication event in Sevenoaks to find out how you could improve your product design by upgrading to a SOLIDWORKS solution.
SOLIDWORKS in the Sheetmetal & Fabrication industry – Who’s using it?
SOLIDWORKS is used by designers involved in: Electronic Enclosures, Industrial Machinery, Architectural Metalwork, Balconies, Balustrades, Lift Car Design, Fabricated Metalwork.
Why are they using it?
- Ease & freedom in concept generation
- Eliminate design errors & capture design intent
- Reducing costly rework when changes need made late in the design cycle
- Industry standard compliance: Gauge tables, materials thickness & bend radii
- Flat Pattern exporting for manufacture
- Automatically generate material cutting list with price & material costing
- High quality client presentations through photo-realistic renders
Tickets are free, but spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.