3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS is a new variant of the desktop SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software we all know and love. It’s cloud-deployed and cloud-connected, launched from within your browser and is continuously integrated with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systemes.
With its ever-expanding app portfolio and secure cloud technology, The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process while reducing overheads and complexity. 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS solutions work together seamlessly making design, data management and collaboration easy.
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS capabilities
- Take advantage of familiar core SOLIDWORKS CAD with automatic model and data alignment. This allows for more coherent interaction with the 3DEXPERIENCE data management apps.
- Easily recognisable desktop-installed software launched from and connected to the cloud.
- Automatic installs and updates so you know you’re always using the latest and greatest release.
- Simplify the management of your CAD environment eliminating the need for expensive and complex server setups.
- Remove the need for the limiting activation process using email-based activation. Giving you the flexibility you need.
- Collaboration with internal and external team members through cloud-based dashboards, messaging, communities and effective task management.
- Securely manage your data and all facets of your product development process on the cloud. Including controlled revisions and project history.
Video: 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS First look
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS combines the same desktop 3D CAD millions of users around the world know and love, with additional role functionality to turbocharge your experience.
Choose from Standard, Professional and Premium offers that allow you to:
- Create and manage designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device with a web browser by combining core SOLIDWORKS with exciting 3D Creator and 3D Sculptor roles.
- Avoid rework and data translation
- And a whole lot more besides!
We hope you enjoyed reading about 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS. Please visit our 3DEXPERIENCE product page here to find out more.